Terms and Conditions
E-Product Order Notification:
You will be notified by e-mail that your order (E-product) has been received and processed. We do reserve the right to decline any orders, for any reason, and will offer you an explanation for the refusal of your order.
All orders will be delivered Electronically via Email in a timely manner.
All bespoke/standard ISO Documentation will be supplied in PDF format unless otherwise stated.
If you receive missing E-product or if any items are missing from your order, you must notify us within 24 hours so that the appropriate actions can be taken.
Please note that customised, special order, bespoke products and online training courses are non-returnable or refundable and If you want to return your goods for whatever reason, return them back to us within 14 days of receipt.
Trade Descriptions Act:
Every care has been taken to ensure that the descriptions, pictures and specifications are correct and are accurate at the time of publication. Products (E-product) may however differ slightly to the images shown but will always be of an equivalent or higher standard than previous.
The E-product are intended to be used as an ISO management tool by competent persons only, and the responsibility for there correct and proper use lies with the user.
We reserve the right to adjust our prices at any time. All our prices are denominated in UK Pounds Sterling (£). Where applicable, VAT will be added at the current UK rate.
We accept a payment type – Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and Electron. Your order will only be processed subject to payment being authorised. Please note that the payment transaction will take place prior to e-delivery.
We collect your personal information in order to provide you with the best possible service. The type of personal information includes:
We will never collect sensitive information about you or any payment information without your consent. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act / GDPR regulations). We will only share your details with our ‘partners’ as and when it is considered necessary. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date as far as possible. If you find any inaccuracies, please inform us and we will correct it.
The personal information, which we hold, will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please contact us.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree to opt in to receive a promotional/informational flyer on a regular basis and you have the right opt out of this service.
We will undertake a number of checks for each product purchase. If our criteria are not met, an order may be declined. The above criteria are strictly confidential.
Use of e-product
This is a contract and by purchasing this E-product you accept all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The E-product is licensed to you as the end user. You must read this Agreement carefully. Kaizen 360 Compliance Ltd grants to you a nonexclusive license to use the e-product in line that you agree to the following:
1. Copyright. Kaizen 360 Compliance Ltd owns thee-product. Copyright Law and International Treaty Provisions protect thee-product. Therefore, you must treat the e-product like any other copyrighted material. You agree not to reproduce the e-product wholly or partly, you agree not to modify, adapt, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the e-product. This Agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights to the E-product.
2. Use of the E-product. This E-product is licensed for use by a single user. You may install one copy of the E-product in a single location on a hard disk or other storage device. You may install and use the E-product on a file server for use on a network for the purpose of permanent installation, or other storage devices, or use the E-product over such networks to make a backup copy of the E-product.
3. Transfer. You must not rent, lease, lend or sublicense the E-product. You are strictly prohibited from transferring your rights to use the E-product to another person or organisation without the explicit written permission of an authorised officer from Kaizen 360 Compliance Ltd
4. No Warranty. The E-product is being delivered to you “AS IS” and Kaizen 360 Compliance Ltd and its partners makes no warranty as to its use or performance. Kaizen 360 Compliance Ltd and its partners makes no warranties, expressed or implied, as to the fitness of the E-product for any particular purpose, the performance of, or the results that you may obtain by using the E-product. Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information and content of the E-product is accurate, but no responsibility can be accepted for any errors or omissions; or for any incorrect assumptions or conclusions reached from using the E-product. The E-product is not intended to be, nor should it be considered as amounting to, professional advice that is capable of being relied upon. Users should seek their own competent advice where required. In no event will Kaizen 360 Compliance Ltd or its partners be liable to you for any consequential, incidental or special damages, including any lost profits or lost savings.
5. Governing Law and General Provisions. The laws of England and Wales will govern this Agreement. If any part of this Agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the remaining aspects of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. You agree that the E-product will not be transferred into any other country, or used in any manner prohibited by export laws, restrictions or regulations.
This Agreement shall automatically terminate upon failure, by you, to comply with any or all of these terms. This Agreement may only be modified, in a written format, by an authorised director of Kaizen 360 Compliance Ltd.
© 2021 Kaizen 360 Compliance Ltd. All rights reserved.
Company registration number 1728990
VAT registration 336820402